Thursday 12 January 2023

My five News Sources

 

I read News from my phone and PC. I am come from China, so I read news from China.

Like:

1.WeChat, It will send me some news that happens in China everyday. WeChat - Wikipedia

WeChat is the most used social software in China, including its WeChat Pay, which has become a part of people's lives. There is no doubt that it makes our life more convenient, no need to carry cash when going out, and no longer bothered by too much change. And now WeChat has added a TikTok-like function (short video).

 



2.WeiBo, most of Chinese use WeiBo to get information. Especially those people who follow stars. It's just like Instagram, all big stars are there, you can chose to follow them.  You can read it immediately When they update new things. There's also a interface that shows top research, If you are interest in anything, you can click on it to read news. 



3.Bilibili, This is the application I use mostly to get news. It's just like TikTok. The difference is I can choose what I want to watch, it's not just shows everything, I need to scroll down to find some useful information. From Bilibili, each video have title and pictures. If I am find something interest, I will choose to watch that one. It's more convince. 



4.I also use Instagram, I followed some of my friends and Stars, like Dwayne Douglas Johnson: Ryan Rodney Reynolds. 


5.Last one that I read news is from Edge. When I open Edge, it will show much news. I need to use search engine many times every day, it will update serval times each day. 

Of course, there must be more other ways to get news. For example, newspapers. With the progress of the times, newspapers are slowly being replaced by technology. But some people still enjoy the feel of paper. It's like why some people prefer to read paper books instead of e-books.
But electronic devices have the advantage of being more convenient. Whether you are taking the subway or traveling, you can use your mobile phone or computer to follow the information of the times all the time. And a mobile phone includes various functions such as reading, chatting, and news.


No comments:

Post a Comment